University of Public Health
The UPH was officially opened by HE Minister for Health and WHO SEARO Regional Director in July 2007.
The pursuit of population health in the service of society.
To develop leaders and managers in the health sector
- by educating health and health-related personnel
- by conducting the quality research
- by participating in the practice of health care services
Departments at UPH
- Health Behaviour and Communication
- Health Policy and Managment
- Medical Education Science and ICT
- Nutrition and Food Safely
- Occupational and Environmental Health
- Population and Family Health
- Public Health Laboratory Science