University of Public Health was founded in July 2007 accompanied with Library.UPH closely collaborated with WHO in development of faculty and library. The library provides library and information services for the University. The Library primary clientele are the faculty, students, research persons and staff. The University which includes visiting Professors, faculty and postgraduate students .The library is a part of the Health Literatures and Information Services (HELLIS) Network Libraries, Myanmar and its collection of Books, Journals, Magazine, electronic resources and databases support educational, teaching, research and administrative need of the faculty, student and staff in the University.
The library is located on the second floor of the main building of the University of Public Health, corner of Bogyoke Aung San Road and Myoma Kyaung Street, Latha Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
- Address : No.246, Myoma Kyaung Street, Latha Township, Yangon, Myanmar.
- Phone : +951 395213, 395214, Ext-29,30
- Url : http://www.uph-myanmar.gov.mm/
- Monday to Friday-9:30 a.m to 5:00 p.m.
- Except weekends and Public Holidays.
Members are required eligible for borrowing privileges.
- All registered postgraduate students
- Faculty or staff member
- Public health postgraduate students
- The outsider can borrow permission by the authority.